Africa Inc. magazine provides unrivalled opportunity for advertisers to reach the wider sub-Saharan Africa’s industry, Government, NGO and other stakeholders.
The magazine is read by key decision makers with direct responsibilities for purchase of products and services in Africa.
Advertising in Africa Inc. magazine opens the door to these decision makers, making advertisers’ brands to stand out in an increasingly crowded market place.
Suppliers from within Africa and beyond utilise Africa Inc. magazine to introduce or reinforce their brands to their potential customers in Africa.
The magazine is the Africa’s best-read industry publication, and is well respected by its readers for its quality print, editorial content, technical articles and industry reports.
Currently, the print version of the magazine is distributed into Eastern African countries.
On the digital front, the entire magazine issue is availed on this website, reaching a vast array of readers in Africa and the World.
With regular news updates on the website, Africaincmag.com is one of the most critical websites for the latest M&A, investments and market trends websites in Africa
The magazine is also available online on this website for readers beyond Africa, with readers from Asia, Europe and the Americas using it as a source of information to guide their investment decisions and technical and commercial capabilities.
PERFECT FOR AFRICAN-FOCUSED COMPANIES
Africa Inc. magazine is perfect for suppliers that are seeking to grow their footprint into sub-Saharan Africa.
Advertisers in the magazine include the following types of products and services:
- Green solutions for manufacturing, retail, home and institutional use
- ICT equipment and services
- Equipment, chemicals, ingredients and packaging
- Health care and health solutions
- Financial, insurance and supply chain services
- Engineering, construction and infrastructure services
- Real estate, hospitality and tourism services
- Education, consultancy and training
- Aviation, shipping, transport and motoring
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) products and solutions
- Freight, distribution and related services
- Govt., NGO services and solutions
- Events and special occasions
Several leading regional, African and international companies have used the magazine to reach out to their target audience in Africa, with impressive results to their brand awareness and adoption of their products and services.
For more information about how we can partner on print and digital advertising, please send us your request to:
FoodWorld Media Ltd
P.O. Box 1874 – 00621 Nairobi Kenya
Tel: +254 20 8155022;Cell: +254 725 343932