Brazil gives greenlight to Boeing, Embrear strategic partnership deal

BRAZIL – Boeing and Embraer have secured unconditional approval from the Administrative Council for Economic Defense’s (CADE) General-Superintendence (SG) in Brazil for their strategic partnership. Under this partnership, the two companies have planned to embark on two joint ventures, namely Boeing Embraer-Defense and Boeing Brasil-Commercial. The Boeing Embraer-Defense joint venture will focus on developing new markets for the C-390 Millennium multi-mission airlift and air mobility aircraft. Embraer will own 51% controlling stake in  the JV with US aircraft manufacturer will be the custodian of  the remaining 49%. The Boeing Brasil–Commercial…

Read More