Trina solar appoints Solar Power Etal as its new supplier in Nigeria

NIGERIA – UAE-based Trina Solar, a global PV and smart energy total solution provider, has signed a distributor agreement with Solar Power Etal to supply Trina Solar’s products and solutions in Nigeria. With Nigeria having enormous solar energy potential, this agreement will ensure the availability of Trina Solar’s tier 1 PV modules in this key West African market and will further boost the company’s ambitious expansion across the continent. “The region is clearly witnessing a significant boom in the renewable energy industry and we are already seeing a big rise…

Read More

Photovoltaic company Trina Solar renews its global brand for tracker business

AFRICA – Trina Solar Co., Ltd, a leading global photovoltaic (PV) and smart energy total solution provider, has announced the renewal of its global brand for tracker business, as well as integrate and upgrade its business system and channels, so as to make full use of and strengthen Trina Solar’s brand influence and bring better service and more added value to global customers. In May 2018, Trina Solar acquired a 51% stake in Nclave, a well-known Spanish tracking solution provider with the remaining 49% stake acquired in July this year.…

Read More